Do you remember what you were doing when you were 11 years old? Many of us were playing with not too many cares in the world. We probably weren’t thinking about how we could have a long term impact on the world.
While my next guest does enjoy playing with her family and friends, especially volleyball., she is also doing many things to make an impact in the world. Her personal ambition is to make an impact and inspire children across the world to pursue their ambitions. And she is just getting started towards that influencing journey.
6:10 - The power of a dream, passion, and determination
8:32 - Actualizing the Dream
12:14 - Trade-offs to success
13:58 - Setting limits and parental support
16:33 - Catalyst to become an author
24:23 - Overcoming challenges and pushing through
30:44 - The value of having a coach
- Success can come at any age
- Have a desire to make an impact in the world and look for opportunities to fulfill that desire
- Perseverance and practice pay off
- You can be a role model no matter your age
- There is power in having a coach to help you see the blind spots and hold you accountable to achieving your dreams and desires
- TEDx Talk - https://youtu.be/uvidwqyBmrw
2. Amazon Author page - www.amazon.com/author/kashishk
3. Website - www.kashishtheauthor.com
4. Facebook page - https://facebook.com/kashishtheartist
5. YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/kashishk
6. Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/anju.kkalita
7. NTV Houston channel, Little Super Stars interview - https://youtu.be/-Py0xbmqPuc
Thanks for listening to our show today, If you enjoyed it, please rate and recommend it on your favorite listening platform. You can also get more information at PursuingProfitWithPrinciples.com
As you can see all entrepreneurs experience challenges in business. It is my experience, however, that with every challenge we solve, we create a new challenge.
So let me ask you, what's the biggest challenge in your business, are you generating the profit that you desire. Do you know what systems you need in order to create more efficiency and profit in your business? Are you tired of working 60 plus hours a week and not seeing the return? Are your relationships suffering because of the stress that you're experiencing.?
If this is you, I would like to invite you to consider applying to participate in my Mastermind program. You can schedule a call to discuss whether or not you are a good fit for this mastermind by going to our application form.
From there you will be taken to the calendar to book a 30 minute exploration call. http://bit.ly/mastermindqualifying
What is coming up on our next episode:
My next bonus session guest is Sanika Datar, a 14 year old high school student who is a recipient of the Presidential Point of Light, an award-winning writer, researcher, Founder of Space for Youth non-profit organization and a Sustainability Ambassador, and much more.