What were you doing before digital marketing and social media were terms that people used? Well my next guest already had his start in digital marketing. Over the last 6 years he has served almost 1000 clients in 29 countries, in addition to earning numerous accolades and business awards. Tim Hyde, Australia’s leading authority in CRM and marketing automation for small businesses, helps business owners find and fix the holes in their customer’s journey where the opportunities leak out.
Bio: Tim Hyde, founder of win more clients. For the past 8 years, he has been helping businesses to optimize and automate how they attract, convert and keep more clients. And that's a fancy way of saying making your business operate more effectively so that you can have more time to spend all the additional profits you make.
He is Australia’s leading authority in CRM and marketing automation for small businesses, and he helps business owners find and fix the holes in their customer’s journey where the opportunities leak out.
[21:16] The early days
[26:19] Be an outlier
[30:11] Client journey
[33:27] Making a difference in the world and the role of money
[35:16] The Customer relationship
- Many business failures are not a result of the message or its placement, but of what you do after you generate the traffic.
- The value of taking your client on a customer journey from client to raving fans.
- Think of your business as a marketing business that provides a certain outcome, such as a marketing business that provides plumbing services as opposed to a plumbing service that does marketing.
- Build relationships first and it will be easier to build the business.
- The purpose of content is awareness, but relationships are the converting tool.
- Don’t wait for permission to lead
Offer Link: winmoreclients.com.au/connect
Schedule your Profit Acceleration Analysis today:
Thanks for listening to our show today, If you enjoyed it, please rate and recommend on your favorite listening platform. You can also get more information at PursuingProfitWithPrinciples.com
What is coming up on our next episode:
Do you feel held back by your environment or circumstances? Would you like to free yourself from emotional burdens and create emotional wellness?
My next guest shows you how to do just that. She is Tina BQ Tran and Emotional Wellness Coach and Energy Psychology Practitioner helping overworked professionals who have too many things on their plates to go from being overwhelmed to being positive and focused. Join me as I interview Tina BQ Tran.